1. Gorillas are my favorite animal.
2. I once had an autographed picture of boxer Duane Bobick.
3. My favorite musician is Warren Zevon.
4. In 1978, Olympic swimmer John Naber rushed me off a pay telephone at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana.
5. My 1999 Toyota Corolla has over 275,000 miles on its odometer.
6. I know all of the words to the Canadian National Anthem.
7. I’m a card-carrying member of The Three Stooges fan club.
8. I once rolled ten strikes in a row the very first time I used a new custom bowling ball that I bought on eBay. Never came close since.
9. Boiling in hot water is my preferred way of cooking hamburgers.
10. Shoulders are my favorite female body part.
11. I once ran into goaltender Bernie Parent coming out of a convenience store and held the door open for him.
12. I regret not picking up the cork from a champagne bottle celebration after Hulk Hogan beat the Iron Shiek to become wrestling champion.
13. While also working at the Madison Square Garden Network in New York City, I once gave Wayne Gretzky a television set.
14. As a child, I remember throwing up in the dentist’s chair. The dentist had hairy fingers and I gagged on a loose hair.
15. I like redheaded women.
16. Of all the movies that I have ever seen, I think I have watched “Goodfellas” the most.
17. The tip of the middle finger of my right hand needed 14 stitches when it nearly got cut off in the spokes of a bicycle.
18. I always had success fishing using slices of hotdogs as bait.
19. I remember crying when I once missed an annual episode of The Grinch That Stole Christmas. Had to wait 364 days to see it again.
20. Tying a postcard to a helium balloon to see how far it travels is something I always wanted to do.
21. In my youth, I was almost electrocuted playing “Hide The Penny” at a neighbor’s house. He hid it inside a lamp fixture.
22. I unofficially once held the world’s record for snatching a pile of quarters that were first balanced on my extended elbow.
23. Seeing Meadowlark Lemon and the Harlem Globetrotters perform live was a childhood thrill of mine. Immediately following that exhibition, I got to see Billy Cunningham score his 10,000th point as a Philadelphia 76er against the Cincinnati Royals.
24. My blood type is O Positive… universal donor.
25. As a kid, I nearly choked to death on a sour ball piece of candy.
26. “Act your age, not your shoe size” was a common expression. The closet I came was wearing size 12 at age 13.
27. I once won something in a drawing from a local television station but the letter arrived AFTER the deadline to pick up the prize.
28. I stand exactly 6 feet 0 inches tall.
29. I keep currency inside my wallet in ascending order with all Presidents facing the same way.
30. I once accidentally sent my first-born child to school with a can of beer in his lunchbox. Later I had some explaining to do with the school principal.